Who We Are
Established in 1992, Just-Cremation™ is the original low-cost cremation provider in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver and surrounding areas. Because we are a private, family-owned company, and own and operate our own crematorium in the Lower Mainland, we’re able to pass the savings on to you.
Just-Cremation™ was founded to serve those families wanting only a simple, basic cremation. Thus our name – Just Cremation… Because that’s all we do™.
Why do we feel owning your own crematorium is important?
Most low-cost cremation providers outsource their operations, including the transportation of the deceased, storage and cremation, to third-parties. With Just-Cremation™ and upon your permission, the deceased is received into our facility and care by our licensed, trained staff and the cremation is completed in our very own, on-site facility. Our on-site licensed funeral directors care for and identify the deceased personally prior to the cremation. Our staff, our facilities, and our experience, since 1992.
We are not a home-based business
Just-Cremation™ is a direct-to-family, low-cost cremation service where arrangements are made online or we can come to your home to make arrangements. We return the cremated remains and Certificate(s) of Death back to you. Unlike many other low-cost cremation providers, Just-Cremation™ is not a home-based business. And, because we are the crematorium, you can be secure in the knowledge that the cremated remains you receive back are those of your loved one.Price List
We serve the entire Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
SERVING THESE LOCATIONS. Abbotsford, Agassiz, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Hope, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Tsawwassen, Vancouver, West Vancouver, White Rock.
What We Do:
- Transfer the deceased 24 hours a day directly to our crematorium, with NO additional fees for transfers completed outside regular business hours or weekends.
- Conveniently complete the final arrangements via our online arrangement process. If you prefer, a licensed funeral director will come to your home. A small additional fee applies to arrangements made in your home.
- Conduct the cremation.
- Provide a variety of additional products such as urns, Death Certificates, notarized Death Certificates, Certificates of Cremation, an Estate Assistance Guide, and Keepsake Jewellery.
- We will obtain the medical certification of death from the physician, register the death with the Vital Statistics, issue required government permits and produce death certificates.
- Certificate(s) of Death and Cremated Remains can be scheduled for delivery in your home or mailed via Canada Post Expedited Service with guaranteed 2 business day’s service to any location from Hope to Horseshoe Bay.